Servo Controller Repair
All items are given a visual evaluation to check for things such as heat stress, corrosion or water damage which would prevent the unit from being repairable
Unit is then quoted off our flat rate repair pricing
- Once approved the unit is cleaned and the input and output signals are checked with a signature analysis tester.
- The unit is then powered up with a motor to determine faults.
- The technician then troubleshoots the circuitry and performs any repairs as well as any preventative maintenance (i.e. Replace capacitors or upgrade components that we know go bad over time or are common failure points).
- Power up the unit and test with a motor.
- Conformal coat the boards to protect them from any harsh environments that the unit may be exposed to.
- Finally, we generate a service report that details our findings, so you have a better understanding of why the controller failed initially.
Some of the popular lines we repair include: Print Friendly PDF
If you don't see your brand listed, don't hesitate to call or Contact Us.