Industrial PLC Repair
Nothing can bring down a factory faster than a failed Programmable Logic Controller. Perfection Servo repairs all major brands of PLCs including: Allen Bradley, GE, Modicon, Texas Instruments, and Siemens. We can typically repair your failed PLC in 10 days or less. We also offer priority service when faster turnaround is needed, and in many cases, we are able to send a rebuilt or new PLC to replace the failed unit immediately.
- Each unit is logged into our database and assigned a unique job number.
- All units are given a visual evaluation to check for failures such as heat stress, corrosion, water damage and excessively burnt components. All of which could prevent the unit from being repairable.
- The unit is then quoted, and we wait your approval.
- Once approved, the input signals are diagnosed with a signature analysis tester.
- If input signals are bad the electronic circuitry is checked for problems.
- If the input signals test good the unit is turned on and tested and analyzed for cause of failure.
- After repairs and preventative maintenance have been performed to the unit, it is tested in the appropriate OEM test fixture.
- After the unit passes test it is conformal coated to protect it from the harsh environments it may be exposed to.
- Finally, we generate a service report that details our findings, so you have a better understanding of why the PLC failed initially.
Some of the popular lines we handle include: Print Friendly PDF
If you don't see your brand listed, don't hesitate to call or Contact Us.