Hydraulic Servo Valve Repair
Perfection Servo has been focusing on servo valve repair since day one. Every incoming unit is thoroughly inspected, diagnosed, and repaired by skilled technicians. All valves are dynamically tested, and return with a service report letting you know what was repaired.
- Upon arrival, every servo valve is pretested and checked against OEM specifications.
- Once pretested, the coil Independence is checked along with the current/flow, and internal leakage is noted.
- The servo valve is then disassembled and parts required for repair are recorded.
- Servo valve is then quoted for the customer.
- Upon approval, servo valve is cleaned and all required parts are installed.
- All new seals & filters ultrasonically are replaced every time.
- Once reassembled, each servo valve is tested to OEM specifications.
- Finally, we generate a service report that details our findings, so you have a better understanding of why the valve failed initially.
Here are the most popular makes and models that we service: Print Friendly PDF
If you don't see your brand listed, don't hesitate to call or Contact Us.