Hydraulic Pump Repair
Perfection services hundreds of hydraulic pumps every week. Every unit that comes into Perfection is completely torn down and evaluated so that we can determine why the component is no longer operating effectively. Damaged parts are replaced or remanufactured, and the unit is rebuilt. The final product is tested to confirm that it performs to OEM-specific standards before being painted and packed for return.
- Upon arrival, pumps are completely disassembled
- Disassembled pumps are assigned to a repair technician who is responsible for evaluating the pump and determining the failure.
- Upon approval, all damaged components are remanufactured or replaced with new.
- After assembly, the pump goes to our testing department and it is dynamically tested against OEM pressure and flow specifications.
- The repair technician witnesses every test and signs off that the pump meets or exceeds OEM specifications.
- All pumps are painted and shipped securely.
Some of the manufacturers for pumps include: Print Friendly PDF
If you don't see your brand listed, don't hesitate to call or Contact Us.