Hydraulic Motor Repair
Perfection services hundreds of hydraulic motors every week. Every unit that comes into Perfection is completely torn down and evaluated so that we can determine why the component is no longer operating effectively. Damaged parts are replaced or remanufactured, and the unit is rebuilt. The final product is tested to confirm that it performs to OEM-specific standards before being painted and packed for return.
- Units are completely disassembled/torn down completely.
- Technicians assigned to the job evaluate the unit and determine the cause of failure.
- Upon approval, any damaged component are re-manufactured or replaced and all rework will be completed.
- After, the unit will go to our testing department, where the motor will be tested in the same scenario that it would be seen in the field with OEM pressure and flows regulations. If applicable the unit will be attached and loaded down with a hydraulic braking system used to mimic field operation.
- Care is taken to ensure proper control operation per unit (if applicable) and preset to low settings.
- The technician will then sign off as an equivalent or surpass OEM specifications.
- Finally, we generate a service report that details our findings, so you have a better understanding of why the motor failed initially.
Some of the manufacturers for motors include: Print Friendly PDF
If you don't see your brand listed, don't hesitate to call or Contact Us.