Hydraulic Cylinder Repair
Perfection can repair and re-manufacture all of your hydraulic cylinders. Our in-house machining department cuts down the lead time of repairs significantly, and allows us to produce parts for your damaged cylinders. We have the capability to manufacture new rods, pistons, bushings, and tubes. Every cylinder we repair leaves here operating like a brand new cylinder.
- Upon arrival, cylinders are completely disassembled.
- Disassembled cylinders are assigned to a repair technician who is responsible for evaluating the cylinder and determining the failure.
- Upon approval, all damaged components are remanufactured or replaced with new.
- After assembly, the cylinder goes to our testing department and it is tested against OEM pressure and speed specifications. Additionally, all cylinder throttles and cushions are verified to insure that they are operating properly, and the cylinder is pressure tested throughout its entire stroking length.
- The repair technician witnesses every test and signs off that the cylinder meets or exceeds OEM specifications.
- All cylinders are painted and shipped securely.
- Finally, we generate a service report that details our findings, so you have a better understanding of why the cylinder failed initially.
- Some of the popular lines we repair include: Print Friendly PDF
The Bigger The Better...
If you don't see your brand listed, don't hesitate to call or Contact Us